Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leadership | Jump Off Course


Hey All!

Warnie here once again!

After Talking to Fellow Members I have come to the decision that JoC will now have a Leadership Group.
Over the Weekend I will be Asking for Members to put there hands up to Co-Lead 'Jump off Course'.
I will also remind everyone that just because u put your hand up to Co-Lead does not mean i will pick you to do so!


Conditions of Leadership:
  • Must be Active on IRC and Blog.(Join up with a google id)
  • Must Show Leadership Skills.
  • Acts Professional.
  • Polite to Clan Members.
  • Able to Run Clanwars/Tournaments.

As being apart of the Leadership Group, you will be given a few rights:
  • Being able to Post on Forum.
  • Be involved with discussion about new players.
  • Vote on Players Joining/Kicking.

This is what I'm basing the Leadership Group on for now.
If your interested I need you to sign up to the blog and be come a follower! and also Idle on the IRC channel #jumpoffcourse on Quakenet.


Please Let me know by Comment on this Post and IRC via PM(Query)

Cheers Warnie.

2 comments: